Could we see an update with DVR capability for the Opera Hisense TV app?
I second this. I’d really love to be able to access the Recording Schedule and Program Guide on the TV itself.
Could we see an update with DVR capability for the Opera Hisense TV app?
I second this. I’d really love to be able to access the Recording Schedule and Program Guide on the TV itself.
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Feature request: update to Opera app for Hisense TVs // MOD: Add DVR functionality to Hisense | 0 | 113 | May 2, 2018 | |
| (Feature Suggestion) Add Recordings Tab to Live TV & DVR | 0 | 119 | March 17, 2022 | |
| Button to record whole tv channel instead of single items | 0 | 69 | May 28, 2021 | |
| Watch recording in process | 0 | 62 | August 4, 2017 | |
| [Feature Request] Plex DVR to record EXISTING shows in library. | 0 | 82 | August 20, 2017 |