I am on Unraid 6.3.5 and running the latest official Plex docker. Unraid has a SSD cache drive installed and
- the docker containers are installed on that cache drive
- transcode is pointed there ie /mnt/cache/.Apps/PlexMediaServer/transcode/
- app data config path is pointed there as well ie /mnt/cache/.Apps/PlexMediaServer
I recently had the need to play with the device profiles (iOS.xml, cOS.xml, etc) and went looking for them in /mnt/cache/.Apps/PlexMediaServer/............. but couldn't find them there.
Where I did find them was under /var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes in three sub directories (in this example I searched for iOS.xml from the parent directory previously mentioned):
- Is this normal?
- Why does it exist in three locations?
- Why not in the app data area?
- What is the difference between the three and which do I edit?
Thanks in advance for your help.