[Feature request] Ability to blacklist programs from the guide

Once a week or so I like to look through the list of upcoming movies to see if there’s anything I’d like to record. Given that UK TV channels like to show the same films over and over again, there are a lot of films that appear in the list over and over again (over time, I mean, not in the same list). Many of these are films I have no interest in watching. The problem is even worse when looking at TV shows, given that there are obviously a lot more shows than films.

I’d like to be able to blacklist films or shows so that they don’t appear in the guide when I look at it. This could be on a per-item basis or using keywords, for example to blacklist an entire series of films using similar names or other metadata. Would this be something the devs would consider adding?