Flickering colors on Plex Web

server-raspberry-pi

Hi there,

i have a plex media server (v 1.12.0.4829) running on a raspberry pi and since the last updates I got an annoying color problem watching videos on the plex web interface (lan):

Highly saturated picture parts contain black artifacts, as if the color was overdriven.

A search in the forums came up with a few solution proposals as to deactivate hardware acceleration on the server, but as this is a pi, there is no such option on the server.

Anyone else with this problems , or - much better - a solution for this?

br,

Peter

@ptomolik said:
i have a plex media server (v 1.12.0.4829) running on a raspberry pi and since the last updates I got an annoying color problem watching videos on the plex web interface (lan):

That’s a bug in the Web client or your Browser, not the server. Please try another browser and report back. And you should really use a “real” client, not the web player.

thx for you answer! you are right, google chrome is the problem here; the web player in firefox does not have this problem. besides, I wasn’t aware of a plex media player app for windows, but I’ll give it a try.

thx a lot

Exactly the same issue I have been facing for last one week. I have askedMicrosoft Support UK that if it was their problem. But as said by them it is not the problem of windows.