Oh you are right, I didn’t expect that the settings are changing when switching to Docker
.
I changed the setting and it works!
Oh you are right, I didn’t expect that the settings are changing when switching to Docker
.
I changed the setting and it works!
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| HW transcoding not triggering on iGPU (DS1520+) on docker | 23 | 408 | September 28, 2022 | |
| Hardware Transcoding issue (quicksync) in docker | 24 | 532 | June 29, 2023 | |
| Current Optimal Set Up on Synology | 37 | 704 | September 22, 2022 | |
| Plex server on Linux in Docker: frequent transcode errors when not transcoding | 20 | 478 | June 5, 2024 | |
| Hardware transcoding not working in docker | 36 | 946 | January 6, 2023 |