Logos on Plex Web

Hello,

I got my TV app updated yesterday, and and I think that it’s visually beautuful. But, I realized that most of the items on my library don’t show any logos. It’s ok to change a couple of logos directly from the app, but with more than 3000 movies and series… I changed to my PC, but on my media server it’s not showing the logos, just the blank name, so I don’t really know if a certain movie or series have the title logo or if they will show on a certain language (It mixes Spain Spanish and Latino Spanish). Is there any way to show the logo’s on the web?

Thank you!

Edit the metadata → Logo

Thank you for the answer and sorry because I didn’t explained myself right. On the web, when I enter on a movie/series, I only see the plain text. I don’t know if it has already the logo set (on the TV it may show it or not). The logos aren’t showing on web, only on TV (and mobile)

Logos aren’t supported on the Web client, you can only edit them there.

Thank you for the answer! It would be great to view the logos there as well, as it’s faster to navigate than the TV.

Thank you!