I just had to restart Plex for the 2nd time in the last week or so. I am running on windows 10 and not sure if the last crash was on this latest update as well or not.
Anyway, after restart, live tv library was “broken”, I figured maybe it was waiting for guide data to repopulate, but I had a message that said something about being lost? I can’t remember exactly.
After a few minutes I tried again and everything was working. But then I noticed that my recording priority list was very long and none of the shows at the top had any upcoming airings as well as the cover art was different. So I started to inspect and realized it was my previous recording list from before deleting the dvr and recreating it after the guide data switch by plex recently.
So bascially I have 2 of each show, the one highest on the list is the old one and it has no upcoming airings, then another copy after all of the old ones are listed, that has upcoming airings.
I just started deleting them, but then figured it might be helpful to post about it here. I am not looking for “help”, everything seems to be working fine now. Just figured I would create a post on my recent experience.
Server Version#: 1.21.1.3876
Player Version#: 4.47.3
Tuner Make/Model: SD Homerun Prime x3
Guide/Lineup name: WOW
Using XMLTV?:
Channel number/Name: