Python.app not accepting incoming network connections

plexconnect

I have been running PlexConnect and Plex Media Server on my 2009 iMac with Yosemite 10.11 without any issues. I am using an Apple TV 3rd gen and it plays movies and TV shows with no problems. I just installed El Capitan 10.11.5 and my PMS and ATV3 still play movies and TV shows fine. However, now when I start my iMac (with El Capitan), I have 3 of the same pop ups (sometimes just 2) asking "Do you want the application "python.app" to accept incoming network connections?". I found an explanation from another post in October 2015 for the similar problem. I followed the steps here:
I turned off the firewall in Security & Privacy.
I booted into recovery mode (option key at start), in terminal - "csrutil disable"
Reboot into 10.11.5, in terminal "sudo codesign -f -s - /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/Resources/Python.app"
Reboot into recovery mode, in terminal - "csrutil enable".
Reboot into 10.11.5 and all is fine. I can run Plex Media Server and watch on my aTV3. As long as I don't enable my El Capitan firewall, I do not receive the 2 or 3 pop ups "Do you want the application python.app.....
When I do enable the firewall, the pop ups come back, but I still can watch on my aTV3 just fine.
I do see that I have Python 2.7 in my applications which must have been from past years. I read that python is now built in to OSX? I don't know much more than this about how it functions.
Can anyone help me to stop these pop ups? It is greatly appreciated.

You paste this into a terminal or use OpenPlex to codesign python for your firewall:

sudo codesign -f -s - /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/Resources/Python.app

You forgot the beginning:

/System in the command. This should allow the firewall to be used while python is in use via PlexConnect without the annoying popups. You would think the OS X developers would properly sign python for the system firewall...

@wahlman.j Thanks for the correction. I will give it a try and get back to you.

Everything continues to work fine with no pop-ups.

Yes, this worked for me today and I hope it sticks! Running 10.11.6, El Capitan.