The Sydney Sweeney “sports “ ad is inappropriate and it keeps popping up as one of my advertisements, I do not support her at all and I’m kind of disappointed Plex even allows it on their platform, either way how do I block this from my account ? Her ad is absolutely ridiculous and disgusting
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| With Plex foisting 3rd party ads on its users, when does Plex start inserting ads/commercials into our content? | 44 | 861 | April 19, 2022 | |
| Can I Disable This? | 103 | 5947 | November 6, 2018 | |
| Nude Ads with Plex | 68 | 2512 | June 21, 2019 | |
| Stop adding porn with your promoted content | 56 | 3040 | January 20, 2020 | |
| Don't want external media, do I have to firewall your server now? | 38 | 519 | March 18, 2021 |