The Watchlist breaks Apple TV integration

Hi,

On the Plex page for the Slow Horses TV series, I can see a helpful Watch Now Apple TV button:

https://watch.plex.tv/show/slow-horses

However, when I add this series to my Watchlist, then the Apple TV button is missing. There, I see a generic error message:

There are no locations currently available for this title.

I tried providing my location in my Plex profile. No effect.

This kind of friction is why people sail the high seas.

Is the show available in your region on Apple TV?
With shows, make sure to check the availability on the show and season.

It looks like you have “Display Availabilities From other Streaming Services On Detail Pages” disabled in your Online Media Source settings. which removes all streaming service sources from detail pages in apps, so it will only show Plex Media Servers that may have the item.

With enabled ( or disabled for managed users) it will show button without opening if it is a selected service)

With it disabled