There was an error loading the calendar

I continually receive the error “There was an error loading the calendar” when trying to look at the calendar view in Plex Web. The schedule does not show in any IOS app either. I have checked the DB for corruption and I never find any results. I have emptied cookies, cache etc, restarted plex, removed the DVR and added back, manually went into the database to remove the recorded shows. None of this weeks. All my recorded shows still record however this is incredibly frustrating. Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Server Version#: 1.19.4.2935
Player Version#: N/A
Tuner Make/Model: N/A
Guide/Lineup name: N/A
Using XMLTV?: Yes
Channel number/Name:

So after about 4-5 hours of troubleshooting including repair the blobs DB and library DB. I setup a dual Plex server and copied the library DB over and used the SQLlite browser to look at all the tables and data. Table by table I deleted all the records and continually kept testing in the new Plex server. Long story short…I deleted all the records from the media_grabs table and voila! Hopefully this helps someone!

Had this issue today too. After verifying I have the same issue after copying the database to a clean plex install I was able to restore a backup of the databases from a few days ago and everything is working again.