I really need help with my plex server. For some reason i cannot access my own server it says unauthorised. If i click the Plex icon on the bottom right of my pc it brings up a 404 error page. I normally have a vpn running sometimes. I turned that off restarted my media server and it still says the same thing. Can someone please help, thanks
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Not authorised You do not have access to this server | 1 | 51 | April 21, 2025 | |
| Not Authorized? I tried every thing | 1 | 340 | October 27, 2025 | |
| Not authorized to access media library | 1 | 152 | November 14, 2022 | |
| My Plex Server suddenly says I am not authorized | 3 | 87 | March 20, 2026 | |
| Plex server not authorised for admin only | 1 | 83 | December 29, 2024 |