Best cancelled TV shows

film-club

What are some of the best TV shows that got cancelled for all the wrong reasons? From the top of my head: Futurama was cancelled about 3 times, Family Guy was cancelled 2 times but is in production again... Sometimes it's hard to understand studio decisions.

Deadwood. :(

Last Resort & Terra Nova & FlashForward are almost on top here....

The Top one are all 3 variants of the StarGate series

Firefly  :angry:

:angry: FIREFLY :angry:

Twin Peaks

Sports Night

Over There, and  Chicago Code,

The Unit

Almost Human

Intelligence

Tomorrow People

Revolution

Fringe

Whitney

V

Rewind [only made one episode. Was really good!]

The Event

Terra Nova

FlashForward

All the Stargates

Firefly  :angry:

:angry: FIREFLY :angry:

Firefly.

Huh... Firefly must be good. I'll check it out.

I'm not a fan of Joss Whedon, but that show looks promising. The style reminds me of Cowboys and Aliens.

Heck, I'll watch it... even if it's just one season. Because I loved Cowboys and Aliens.  B)

Firefly.

Drive.

I'm liking Firefly so far. It's like dirty sci-fi, with lots of handheld camerawork that lends the unpolished CGI a bit of realism.

But the hero shoots a horse in the first episode... really? Maybe that's the reason it got cancelled...

I'm liking Firefly so far. It's like dirty sci-fi, with lots of handheld camerawork that lends the unpolished CGI a bit of realism.

But the hero shoots a horse in the first episode... really?  :blink: Maybe that's the reason it got cancelled...

And why, if everything is down and dirty, does the main cast always have perfect hair and make up?

Firefly is one of the best shows to ever get the axe, but make sure you watch them in their real order and not how FOX showed them (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefly_(TV_series)#Broadcast_history). (big part for it being cancelled I'm sure)  :(

Firefly is one of the best shows to ever get the axe, but make sure you watch them in their real order and not how FOX showed them (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefly_(TV_series)#Broadcast_history). (big part for it being cancelled I'm sure)  :(

What is the intended order?

What is the intended order?

The order in the wiki linked.  ;) You can see by the air dates what kind of crazy order FOX did when showing them for the first time.

I have also seen fans suggest this order as this is their "number order" :unsure: :

Serenity (Pilot) 
The Train Job 
Bushwacked 
Shindig 
Safe 
Our Mrs. Reynolds 
Jaynestown 
Out Of Gas 
Ariel 
War Stories 
Heart of Gold 
Objects in Space 
Trash 
The Message

You can also use the DVD order plugin and choose it for the Firefly series which will sort and play them in the correct order.

vhzsuoF.png

Dop8ZPy.jpg

@tehgeek you have the last 4 episodes out of order in your post. Unless that is the "numbered order" you mean? I'm not really sure what the numbered order is.

The order in my screen shot is the DVD order which is the order Joss intended it to be viewed.

Indeed, the correct order is:

Serenity (parts 1 & 2)
The Train Job
Bushwhacked
Shindig
Safe
Our Mrs. Reynolds
Jaynestown
Out of Gas
Ariel
War Stories
Trash