Hello dear team ,
I have a problem or maybe this is an optimization suggestion.
I have a plex pass.
And one of the things that bothers me most in the evening is the stucking streaming.
When I play a movie from the remote server (sedboxec.cc) I want the white bar in the player to run at least 10 minutes ahead or more. And not 1 minute ahead because then it gets stuck with me.
I mean the download will start with at least 10 minutes on bar ahead. I will give an example of this:
In YOUTUBE when I play a movie, the bar progresses almost to the end of the video and prepares it for smooth viewing.
What happens to me, in PLEX especially on the evening that the streaming gets stuck, because the band progresses 1 minute and no more.
I am the main user and there is no longer a home that uses PLEX.
I have 1 GB internet connection.
Is there a definition to change the subject I mentioned? Or maybe it could be in development?
Thank you.
If I did not explain myself well, we updated me and I will explain again.
Thank you very much for your answer.
The issue is probably with seedbox not plex since you are remote streaming. There are many posts of poor performance with these services so it may be better to build your own server and run it locally. That said, Insure that your clients are set to stream at original bit rates and that your server is not setup to limit remote speeds.
Did you try changing the server setting for how far along the transcoder works before throttling? By default it’s set to 60 seconds.
Click the wrench icon (settings) then on the left-hand side under Settings click Transcoder. If you aren’t already, click on “Show Advanced” to display all settings here. One is a text field with the number 60 in it. I’ve never fiddled with that, but upping that value may get you longer buffers.
Hello Alucard ,
what kind of seedbox you are recommended ?
I didn’t want to use with sever home (NAS).
Thank you for advanced ! ! !
Hello divideby0 ,
it’s didn’t work for me .
there is other solution?
Thank you !
If your intent is to keep using a Seedbox type of service, you will have to research and see who will give you the best service and see if that will work better for you.