Can't access library on local devices

Server Version#: 1.43.1.10611
Player Version#: 2026.5.0

I made my server on EndeavourOS following the Arch Wiki guide and it works on my browser, but when I try to watch on my TV (with ethernet) it shows as if I’m not connected directly to the server and streams in 480pish quality, while on my phone it straight up asks me to pay for remote watch pass. When I disable relay from the settings, it just says the server is offline on both the TV and the phone. Furthermore, when I check the status on the console it says “network unreachable”

I’m completely lost as to what to do now. It worked fine out of the box with Windows, but I don’t really have any plans to go back

Can you post a copy of your server logs ? I suspect its a network configuration issue, but need more information before I start suggesting solutions.

Hi, I was already able to solve this with someone’s help on Reddit. It was an issue with the firewall settings. I had to change the default zone from public to home and check plex on the service list. I completely forgot to mark this post as solved