as this thread has multiple people in it, here is a post I just replied in another thread on this topic. I will caution that these results are still preliminary, but progress is being made:
McWanke
17
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| A problem has been detected with a core component of Plex Media Server | 2 | 130 | August 11, 2025 | |
| Problem has been detected with a core component of Plex Media Server. | 14 | 155 | September 12, 2016 | |
| I'm not sure, because Plex told me to come here and report this error | 4 | 268 | August 10, 2025 | |
| A problem has been detected with a core component of Plex Media Server | 7 | 490 | August 12, 2025 | |
| A problem has been detected with a core component of Plex Media Server at Setup | 0 | 225 | July 24, 2021 |