Disconnect Plex from SmartTV

How do I disconnect Plex completely from my SmartTV?

I am watching movies on my SmartTV via DLNA.
I already tried to change my password in Plex Web Browser Application and I even checked the checkbox to disconnect all devices.

Not working.

I don't want to have this permanent connection to Plex.tv.
I want to have access from my TV to my Plex NAS via DLNA but I dont want to see in my webbrowser that my TV is connected with my plex account.

@ARandomPlexUser said:
I want to have access from my TV to my Plex NAS via DLNA but I dont want to see in my webbrowser that my TV is connected with my plex account.

You can’t. When you access PMS, there has to be a user and a client. It is not possible to do access it otherwise. If you don’t sign into PMS or your Plex clients, it still uses an unspecified Admin user. When accessing via DLNA, it still uses this Admin user and list a DLNA client. So the device will still show up as an authorized device and when you play something, it will show up in Now Playing.

Does this mean when I am offline (no internet connection) I can’t even use my PLEX on my NAS?
I have 3 IPs in my whitelist so this 3 devices do not need to login when using Plex.
My TV is in this list too.

All I wa nt is to logout this user. I don’t want that Plex.tv always knows what I am watching on my NAS and things like that.
On my PC I can access my Plex-NAS (this is another PC!) too without logging in.
So why my TV always logs in into this user even wehn it’s in the whitelist.

Plex really needs an options to be completely offline. I already blocked a few domains with which plex is communicating.