Download Media Woes

All kinds of issues with this feature. The one that I am currently most concerned with at this point is this:

Because trying to use the downloading media to local device (my phone) to play when/if I don’t have data is just a mess at current time in a wide varity of ways, not the least of which, it seriously drains my battery, even when the device is plugged in; I tried to delete all content I downloaded.

In the “items” screen of the downloads menu, nothing shows up BUT, in the “libraries” screen, a bunch of crap is still there and there isn’t any apparant way to REMOVE it.

Really frustating

and if anybody post anything about how crap the dowload feature is, the thread is locked and ignored and some moderator gets on, acts all surely then scolds you for not following the rules.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.