Finally resolved multi-part movie file name issue, but one more question

Using the Web App, I tested and trial many times and finally resolved this problem on my end.
This is the final file names which works:
forget about Plex suggestion, after the title file name and the year, one space, no hyphen, just the pt? or CD? or part? .
And then nothing after it, straight to the “.extention”.

But it raise a new question:

How to play Part 1 when the player is playing Part 2 or any later parts?

if you have the files being recognized as a multi-file movie, Plex will merge them in sequence of their numbering and present it to you as if it's a single file/video. there shouldn't be a need to pick one file or the other.

@tom80H said:
if you have the files being recognized as a multi-file movie, Plex will merge them in sequence of their numbering and present it to you as if it's a single file/video. there shouldn't be a need to pick one file or the other.

Actually that is not the case here, at lease for me when using Web App, Plex does play them in sequence according to their numbering, but the player only play one file at a time, meaning, when it plays part2, for example. I can only scroll part2 on the player, if I want to see part1, have to scroll to the end and wait a few seconds for it to loop play back to part1.....