How do you add Whose line is it Anyway?

Server Version#: Current public
Player Version#: Current public
Whose Line is it Anyways (US) or (1998) and seasons 9 to current are in a separate folder Whose Line is it Anyways (2013) ?
If so do you start the new folder at season 1 or season 9.

I’m really not sure what you mean, those seem to the same show.

as far as I can tell Whose Line is it Anyways (US) covers them all. as the others are aliases of that one https://www.thetvdb.com/series/whose-line-is-it-anyway

I appreciate the response but if you actually have Whose line is it anyway (US). It Only recognizes the first 8 seasons. So what i need is for someone who has this series to help with naming the series to get the the newer 2013 to current to appear.

There is nothing special about that show. name the files right and it will show up fine. (if you have MP4s then embedded metadata might be screwing things up)

I just added one episode from the the first 12 seasons. You can see the naming for season 9 episode 1 in the second screenshot

OK I see an issue is if you are using themovie database as your primary agent for the library as that site treats them as two different shows. if it is do a fix match and select thetvdb for the search

Thanks Bud. This issue was driving me crazy.