I guess I spoke too soon. I now find that a whole bunch of my Albums are missing from my Library. No matter how many times I scan or do the “Plex Dance” method, Plex does not recognize and add the folders even though all my Albums are in the folder “Music” which is what my Plex Library is pointed to. I have spent hours on this and it is so disappointing realizing I cannot trust Plex to add my Music properly. I do not have this trouble with Movies, but Music is a different beast.
DLen
13
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Plex can't see files in one music folder | 28 | 559 | October 13, 2022 | |
| Plex Hates id3 tags | 27 | 2238 | October 18, 2019 | |
| Each track tagged to one album shows up as its own album | 50 | 1845 | September 25, 2020 | |
| Plex is badly mangling import of a Music library | 68 | 1839 | April 12, 2021 | |
| Music Library Doesn't Get Artist or Album Artwork | 73 | 4722 | April 1, 2021 |