I have a library called “Documentary (Specials)” - they’re classed under the Movie (not series) type of media.
I adjusted the Library view to show “Recently Released” as a separate library for them, and then “Recently Added” on the Home menu.
I re-ordered the libraries appropriately, however I noticed Plex labelled the “Recently Added Documentary (Specials)” fine, but failed to relabel the “Recently Released Documentary (Specials)” section just below it - labelled it as just " Recently Released Movies" instead. The section has the correct content (ie Documentary Specials), and all the other custom menu’s labels seem correct (Series (Animated), etc) regarding “Recently Released …”.

This appears to be a bug/bugged. Even though the library contains (what is considered to be “movie”, not “series”), it should still conform to the label on the Home Page it was give (in my case “Documentary (Specials)”) - all the other library labels do.
