Server Version#: 1.43.3.10896
Player Version#: 4.160.0
Tuner Make/Model: Tunarr
Using XMLTV?: yes
Hi there;
I accidently disabled live TV in online media sources (I think I said disabled for managed accounts oR I said enabled) and its now gone from the side car.
If I go to browser history its still there and works (http://192.168.0.130:32400/web/index.html#!/live-tv/) Also still shows in the plex android app and works there too.
I have removed docker image, restored to an old zfs backup and the option is still gone (4 months back)
I have cleared cache and tried on different pc too
Only me in home group, cannot edit my self
If I reset sidecar PLEX WEB/GENERAL is still doesn’t know live tv exists
I also did the post; Cant pin or find Live TV in sidebar with no success.
If the Plex Live TV service is not showing up in the Online Media Sources, then it’s likely that your in a region where that content is restricted. As for your tuner/DVR, can you please show the server setting page for Live TV & DVR? One picture shows your guide but then the sources list doesn’t show it. It’s a bit confusing. The Plex Live TV service should have no bearing on being able to use or access your tuner/DVR.
Thanks, if I go to URL http://192.168.0.130:32400/web/index.html#!/live-tv/ I can get to my guide, the only way I got that is from my browser history (so its still there and working technically). On a side information note yesterday I set movies & Shows to enabled and now that setting is gone too (cannot toggle it)
Also more info, If I got to http://192.168.0.130:32400/web in incognito it asked to Customize your Media and the Live tv/dvr option is there I can browser server, not logged in as myself (says sign in at top right) in settings I just cannot see dylanan1 items, it, once I log in same story
Here’s a pic of the tuner setup
Any ideas here? Seems like a plex issue as cannot see what I can do next @Atomatth
No, nothing new. I’m asking around.