Local Extras vs online Extras

Hi All,

having trouble getting to see my Local Extras. Actually they are visible if I have not matched the movie (or removed the match), All of my Local Extra’s are visible with the correct tags (deleted scene, featurette, etc.) But when I match my movie, they get replaced by online Extras, which are different?
If I don’t match the movie and just manually add the movie details I can keep the Local extras, but then I am missing the online extras.
What can I do to have them both (Local and Online)?

Server Version#: 1.19.2.2673
Player Version#: 4.31.2

Are they actually being replaced or do they only show at the end of the list of extras?
If you have the Local Media Assets source below the other sources in Settings > [your server] > Agents, your local extras will also show after those provided through the online sources.

Dear tom80H, thank you, your tip helped, it fixed it!