Missing a Folder All Of a Sudden

Been running PMS for years and can stream the contents in my house to 4-5 devices. I have 6 shared folders on my PMS. But now all of a sudden, only 5 folders will show up on my streaming devices. The same missing folder on each device. Been running in circles trying to fix but no joy.

By “folder” do you mean “library”? If so what sort of library is it? Which type/brand of steaming device is it you have the Plex app on?

Yes, library. It is a library/folder with photos. Streaming on a Fire TV stick with the Plex app installed.

The new apps do not support photos yet.

I was always able to stream all my photos and the library until recently.

I understand. The new app UI does not have it yet.

You could roll back to the older Fire stick version

Roll back Plex for Fire Stick

When will support for photo folders be restored to the AppleTV app? (Soon, Ihope!)