Movie listed wrong

on plex the movie “Crash” also known as “Breach of trust” from 1995 starring Michael Biehn has been titled and the description has been written for the movie “Crash” from 1996 starring james spader. I watched it for an hour before realizing it wasn’t the movie i was looking for.

Is this a problem with your own owned media, or Plex’s online media sources?

I found it on Plex On-Demand, description shows Michael Biehn as starring in it. I started playing it and he showed up in the starting credits. I actually found it by searching for “Breach of Trust”. I’m in the US, If you aren’t maybe it is a region thing.

i suppose it could be problem with roku, but looked up the movie, description said i was the 1996 one, and then clicked on watch it on plex and it played the wrong movie

See if this link works for you

https://app.plex.tv/desktop/#!/provider/tv.plex.provider.vod/details?key=%2Flibrary%2Fmetadata%2F5d776af847dd6e001f6d96cd

I was trying to get them to state whether or not this was owned media or Plex-on-demand stuff.

Well, they can still mention it.

Absolutely they can. I guess my point is whether this is a give them a fish or teach them to fish situation.

what do you mean owned media? like i bought it? i just hopped onto roku and is was listed as free to watch so i’d say on demand