Announced and made publicly available for FireTV clients in April:
This thread aims at the preview now available for (regular) Android TV clients.
Announced and made publicly available for FireTV clients in April:
This thread aims at the preview now available for (regular) Android TV clients.
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Rant: New ATV app: no thanks. I want the old one back | 208 | 2735 | September 28, 2026 | |
| New Experience Public Release Feedback | 1530 | 42869 | May 5, 2026 | |
| How do I get the old experience back? | 105 | 4384 | September 19, 2026 | |
| This new android app is awful, where can I download the previous version? | 210 | 13894 | July 24, 2026 | |
| Roll back this garbage new Ui immediately | 86 | 1588 | September 13, 2018 |