Not authorized to access my desktopserver

All was working fine, then it wasn’t. Lost access to my 2 tv units and there was something about plex being serviced???

Anyhow, decided to update the server software (WIN 11) followed by installing the new Plex app for first time. I have been using Plex Media Player up to now with few issues.

Issue now is that in the Plex app I get a message that I am not authorized to access my “DesktopServer” where all my music and movies are located.

So, I need a kick down the right path to solve this. Missing my Plex already.

Was working just fine this morning.

Thought od doing a complete plex uninstall and re doing from scratch.

Please stop and restart your server now.

See also Client says it won't play from "remote server", although the server is local

Ok; all better now; decided to remove plex server and App from pc; did a reboot then reinstalled both; went just fine but took a bit of time to update all the meta files. So, me happy now for a while!!:rofl: Thanks for input.