Playing content doesn't load the first time (QueryParser/Transcode)

Iv been getting a weird issue lately where for some series/movies playing the episode for the first time wont actual play the episode, I just sit with a constant loading spin wheel. I then have to exit back to the series list and go into the series again sometimes 3/4 times to eventually start playing that episode. This is for a vast amount of episodes.

Device: Nvidia Shield
App: Updated to Latest
Connected: LAN
IP Range is Whitelisted on Server
Not Transcoding when the File Eventually Plays
Logs: There are only two lines I can see popup as soon as I hit the back button on the remote to stop the file from trying to play, these two entries come up straight after each other and are warnings (yellow) not errors. These issues seem to be recently (within the last 2 months)

  1. QueryParser: Invalid field ‘libraryHubsOnly’ found, ignoring.
  2. [Transcode] Got a transcode session ping without a valid session ID.

No idea here. I am seeing the same problems. Most of my media will not play from outside the local network. They all generate the one of messages you mention(every 30 seconds):

WARN - [Transcode] Got a transcode session ping without a valid session ID.

Any Plex Support Team members here or around to assist please?