Plex Client for Sharp Aquos

other-third-party

Hi,

Are there any plans to make a Plex Laika client for Sharp Aquos TVs? The model in question is the lc-46le824.

Many thanks in advance!

Robsta

I would join this thread as I'm looking for the same information. Hope smb working on Samsung client or relevent staff can port it to Sharp. However I think that the majority of Sharp owners are quite concervative and not that advanced to use Plex :D  IMHO ^_^

I also have a Sharp Aquos and would love to see the Plex client on it....especially with DIAL support.

You had me thinking there was with that title LOL

Any update on this.it performs nice over dlna just wish to have artwork and watched markers.

Another Sharp AQUOS owner here who would LOVE it if you supported this product line!

Sharp - AQUOS Quattron - 70" Class (69-1/2" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - 240Hz - Smart - 3D - HDTV

LC-70LE755U

I would also love to see a Plex app for Sharp Aquos 

Sharp Aquos owner here, long time Plex user. I would also very much appreciate a Plex client for Sharp. Thank you for your hard work on everything else thus far! :)

LC-60LE650U

Another Aquos owner here (LC-80LE960X)... would love to get the poster wall up on my baby ..

Please please please ... someone? I'm ok with DLNA, but the wall would be fantastic!

Another one here that would love to have a Plex client for Sharp Aquos televisions. I have had no success with playing my plex media via dlna on my Sharp Aquos, anyone have any advice? Thanks and happy holidays!

Another Plex Pass Sharp Aquos owner here :: would love to see this app integrated into the Sharp SmartCentral Apps.  Rockin' my 60" LC-60LE644U

would also like to see it for sharp

Adding to the refrain. DLNA is hardly cutting it.

Shellster is absolutely right, I can't even pause playback in my Sharp Aquos DLNA media player...

I too am a Sharp Aquos owner that would love to see Plex on my set.

sharp aquos, need client! :)

+1 … Client Needed on TV Sharp G6350 SÉRIES (LC-40CFG6352E)

Sharp Aquos Quatron 3D owner here, new Plex user. I would also very much appreciate a Plex client for Sharp. Thank you for your hard work on everything else thus far! :slight_smile: