Plex erroneously matching "Other" movie content

Server Version#: 1.19.3.2831
Player Version#: 1.9.0.1203-00f2b4d9

I have a problem where my Plex server is erroneously matching extras for a movie. I have a movie placed in Movies\Movies\Black Swan 2010 1080pBR [Remux]\ and I have several extras such as trailer, interviews, mini features placed in Movies\Movies\Black Swan 2010 1080pBR [Remux]\Other\ as prescribed in the following support article.

Yet for whatever reason Plex matched several of the extras in the “Other” folder to actual full length movies. In fact one of the interviews got matched to movie itself!

Why? Am I doing anything wrong?

Is the movie library pointing to
Movies\Movies\
or just to
Movies\

It’s pointing to the Movies\Movies\

FYI I seem to have fixed it? I renamed the movie folder from “Black Swan 2010 1080pBR [Remux]” to “Black Swan 2010 [1080pBR-Remux]” and it seems to have unmatched all the media files in “Other” subfolder. Not sure why that would make a difference, but it did.

Your Year should be in Brackets (2010), small correction.