Plex Media Server 1.7.4 is now available to PlexPass users
- (Web) Updated Plex Web to 3.9.1
- (DVR) Support for WinTV-HVR-22XX PCIe tuners
- (DVR) Support for timeshift in live streams (requires upcoming iOS and Android TV app releases)
- (Butler) Allow server updates triggered from client apps to occur during nightly maintenance (#6246)
- (Windows) Failures when transcoding with EAE
- (Windows) Cygwin1.dll reported as insecure by Secunia PSI, updated to 2.8.0
- (Windows) Failures transcoding AAC on older versions of Windows when using the Media Foundation AAC Encoder (#7132)
- (Butler) Clean up previous updaters during maintenance. PMS will keep the previous three updates (#4510)
- (Photos) Moving files between folders inside the same section may result in the timeline view becoming inconsistent.
- (Xbox 360) Videos with MP3 audio could go out-of-sync. (#6989)
- (Discovery) Improve quality of related media on movie/show pages.
- (DVR) Under certain circumstances, duplicate recordings could occur (#7144)
- (DVR) Some supported WinTV models were not detected
- (DVR) TVButler was not detected on Ubuntu/CentOS/Fedora/Synology (#7162)
- (SHEILD) Transcoded videos were incorrectly cropped