Plugin Folder access on Plex Server.

server-nvidia-shield

Can we get access to the plugin folder on the Plex Server?

I want to be able to add Trak.tv plugin to this server.

or

Can you add Trak.tv to the official Plugin list.

2nd this.
Not sure if you know but there is a workaround by using Kodi & installing
plexkodiconnect & trakt add-ons. Not perfect but does the job.

Unfortunately not an option for me. I've been trying to distance myself from that backwards run-around.

How hard would it be for us to get access to that folder through a network share?

Any word on adding Trakt.tv to the official channel store.

It is not possible to add 3rd party plugins to the Shield.

@Deaerator said:
Any word on adding Trakt.tv to the official channel store.

That would be up to the developer of the plugin to apply to be in the official store.

How about we get access to the plugins folder?

@Deaerator said:

Is it not possible, as @"MovieFan.Plex" said... At least until you get root on your Shield! ;)
It is a conscious choice made from PleX and Nvidia.

@goose2600 said:

@Deaerator said:

Is it not possible, as @"MovieFan.Plex" said... At least until you get root on your Shield! ;)
It is a conscious choice made from PleX and Nvidia.

well i am rooted and i located plugin folder at /data/data/plexserver/plug-in/ pasted cigaras ipt.bundle folder. and rebooted shield. but plex wont find the plugin so where is the location i need to copy that plugin?

Once I moved over my database to my SSD external drive, (also shared out the drive so my PC could view it). I then went out to here: \{Server IP}\Drive Name\Android\data\com.plexapp.mediaserver.smb\Plex Media Server\Plug-ins I Then put a plugin in there that I had on my other windows server and rebooted the shield and the plug-in showed up just fine.