Raspberry Pi 3 crash

server-raspberry-pi

Hello,
I have a problem. My PMS works fine in the browser but when I use the app (Android) I can access my stuff. If I click on the X at the bottom bar PMS crashes. I don't know which files I should add to give out some informations about the problem.

This got posted twice, sorry for that

Moved to Raspberry Pi section of forums

@Moquo said:
I have a problem. My PMS works fine in the browser but when I use the app (Android) I can access my stuff. If I click on the X at the bottom bar PMS crashes. I don't know which files I should add to give out some informations about the problem.

That's very little information and I also did not quite get the part with the Android app and the X :smile: My current understanding is: the server is up and running. You can access the web frontend and you have already added some movies. You are also able to use the Android app to watch your movies. However, if you "go back" from the playback view in the Android app and click the X at the bottom to stop playback, the server gets unresponsive. I.e. after clicking X you have to login to your RPi3 via ssh and restart the PMS. Is this correct?

Then please post the server logs.

https://support.plex.tv/articles/200250417-plex-media-server-log-files/

The complete Raspberry Pi 3 crashes after i click on the X but the other stuff is correct. Logs should be provided.

@Moquo said:
The complete Raspberry Pi 3 crashes after i click on the X but the other stuff is correct. Logs should be provided.

There is no apparent Plex crash in your logs and if your whole RPi becomes unresponsive it's a sign of a bad power adapter or bad cooling. What power adapter are you using?

Im using the official power adapter which I got with my Raspberry Pi

@Moquo said:
Im using the official power adapter which I got with my Raspberry Pi

Can you please export the journalctl log, so I can take a closer look at your Pi? You can do this for example with journalctl > rpi.log. Just upload the file here, or, if you prefer, somewhere else and send me the URL via PM.