"Record Label" I need to know which id3 tag belongs to it?

plex-web

Hello,

I started to organize my album archive with PLEX. I have lots of Ministry Of Sound albums. I want to fill Record Label field on PLEX. But I couldn't find which id3 tag is responsible for this? Thanks.

There is a meta tag for the Record Label: Publisher / TPUB
But Plex is currently not reading/importing it.

Tip: you should bring your metatags and filenames / folder structure of your files in order before adding them into Plex. All edits you make within Plex are not written back into your files. So if you lose your plex database, all your edits would be lost.

Think:
Mediamonkey
mp3tag
Musicbrainz Picard

@OttoKerner said:
There is a meta tag for the Record Label: Publisher / TPUB
But Plex is currently not reading/importing it.

Tip: you should bring your metatags and filenames / folder structure of your files in order before adding them into Plex. All edits you make within Plex are not written back into your files. So if you lose your plex database, all your edits would be lost.

Think:
Mediamonkey
mp3tag
Musicbrainz Picard

Thank you very much for your fast response. My all edits making by mp3tag software. Plex just organizer and player for me. All folder structure is done I read tutorials and knowledge base. But I stuck with Record Label. Thank you very much. Maybe one day they fix Publisher tag.

Interesting as I was also trying to complete this data.
Does the Genre data I've asked about in General Discussions (A suggestion for Playlists imported from iTunes), also need a special metadata input?
I've got some playlists to import from iTunes but others come up empty in spite of all my efforts at a work around.
Strange Plex "sees" the playlist exists and imports the name but doesn't import the tracks.