Return repeat options in playback settings

I use the repeat (1 and all) DAILY. This setting needs to be restored immediately.

UPDATE: I finally found an old link to get 10.30.8.4222 back on my nv shield. My kids need the repeat feature to listen to their songs / nature music at night to fall asleep, and I use it for working out to a select few music videos I have. To remove this feature is an embarrassing event even if this was a beta release, but to publicly release this, absolutely ridiculous. Not to mention it has bugs and issues out the A**! HOW DID THIS MAKE IT OUT OF BETA!?

Seconded, repeat option is pretty critical for me - I’d not only want it back, I’d like to be able to set it to be automatically on for certain libraries.

Yes please bring back the repeat option, it doesn’t sound like a big feature but it’s used by a lot of us!!!