Search no longer working

Server Version#: 1.43.1.10611
I migrated from a windows 10 machine to windows 11. Moved the entire appdata files, copied the registry settings. All my libraries came through all my users. Happy days.

But, the search bar returns absoloutely nothing. I cannot say for sure if this was an issue on the previous machine.

Tried the troubleshooter, optimising the database, cleaned the bundles etc

anyone give me a clue what could be wrong? and how to fix it please

  1. Download this .bat file https://github.com/ChuckPa/DBRepair/tree/master/Windows
  2. shut down Plex server using its task tray icon
  3. execute the .bat file
  4. keep Plex server running through its next server maintenace cycle (by default at night)
  5. observe the result

Thank you for your help. I have rolled back to a database from 2 days ago and the problem is fixed. So corrupt database it was.

Let the .bat file execute anyway. It can’t hurt, and it may prevent this older database from becoming corrupt – because he damage might already be present.