Wonky server connection and media display

So last week I had a file that wouldn’t play. Shortly after that I noticed that on the home screen my entire Tv Shows folder stopped displaying. If I go to the side bar and choose it it’s there, the media is there if I’m under the “library” tab at the top (Roku and chrome browser). If I choose “recommend” it says the LAN server isn’t available and gets Stuck in a checking/unavailable loop

The media is there and it works, but pinning it to the home screen, doesn’t do anything it just doesn’t display like I was used to. There a bug or a setting or something I’m missing, this has been driving me nuts for days.

Here’s some screenshots on android that may or may not help.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.