I love the look of the Plex menu background, fonts, etc., but I would love to see an option for an active background of maybe trailers of movies/tv shows I may like depending on what I have in my library. Netflix does this and it looks really nice.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| changing background image would be nice to have as feature? | 0 | 115 | September 26, 2017 | |
| NextFlix Background trailer Player | 23 | 925 | September 20, 2026 | |
| Options for background artwork posters | 0 | 143 | March 17, 2019 | |
| New Feature: Ability to use a video clip for the background | 7 | 290 | October 13, 2023 | |
| Play trailer when browsing in Home or Recommended on Plex TV client | 2 | 227 | May 5, 2024 |