Alright, as I received several private messages I guess there is some demand. :)
I've put my current status up on Github: https://github.com/matrixagent/Kink.bundle
Here's a list of all the changes I did:
- Removed/updated some legacy code that would cause warnings in the logfile
- The site (e.g. DeviceBondage or Hogtied) is now set as the "movie studio", previously it would always just be "Kink.com". This allows for awesome sorting/grouping by site.
- The title is no longer in the format "$sitename - $episodeid", but now actually also retrieved from the shoot info in the website. The episode ID is still appended in brackets for easy reference. Additionally, the tagline is set to "sitename - $episodeid". Example screenshot.
- Instead of just fetching one of the images as the movie poster, it now is a] fetching all available images, and b] fetches them in the highest quality possible. The one image that the shoot site is using as their primary/showcase picture is set as the poster, the other images are set as "art", so they'll be used as backdrops.
- Genres were completely removed as there are none stated on the website. I might come back to this and do some keyword extraction on the summary to try and find out possible genres.
- In addition to actors, the director of an episode is now also added automatically.
That's all for now, it should work very reliable, I've tested it on a few hundred files from many different sites.
Filenames have to begin with the episode ID! The files must not be in subdirectories.
I think especially the subdirectories thing can be worked around, but for now it has to be this way.
I'm hoping to be able to extend the functionality to some related/similar sites that don't belong to kink.com in the coming days (e.g. hardtied, infernal restraints). These do not use shoot IDs and are thus harder to process, but I've got an idea how to do it.
Please let me know how it works for you. If you have problems, please also let me know the shoot ID so I can try to reproduce the problem.
If you have any ideas on what could still be improved, I'd love to hear it. Currently I don't really see any info from the website that is not yet used in some way, but maybe you can think of something.