Album artwork

server-asustor

I have plex running on a 6302T NAS - when I access the plex app I can see in the recently added section the music I've added with album cover artwork - if I click on the music library the album artwork goes away - I can manually add it but then if the library refreshes it removes the artwork. Anyone else have this issue?

UPDATE********* I'm an idiot.....the artwork is fine - I was viewing in the "artist" view so it was showing the actual ARTIST.... when I click into that it shows all the albums....simply switching the view to "album" shows the correct artwork etc.....

Update - I just signed up for plex pass monthly to see if that made any difference and it does not.

Update - I create a music premium library and pointed it at my music folder - not a single album pulled the correct artwork. I'm ripping using FLAC / cdparanoia / linux - the cddb lookup works fine and the recently added shows correct artwork but if I choose the library directly the artwork does not show.....

UPDATE********* I'm an idiot.....the artwork is fine - I was viewing in the "artist" view so it was showing the actual ARTIST.... when I click into that it shows all the albums....simply switching the view to "album" shows the correct artwork etc.....