Hi there. Using the new apple tvOS app and plex server version 4.160.0. HD HomeRun flex 4k with firmware version 20260817. Noticed tonight while watching a pre-recorded news show that was about half a hour in length that the moving images were showing the “mice teeth” aliasing artifacts. I’m not an expert on video or the ATSC standards but before the updates I don’t think this was a major issue or noticeable. I’m not sure if the issue is with the broadcast signal I’m receiving or if it’s an issue with plex server or the player app not doing anti-aliasing. What do you all think?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| OTA TV and Apple Device issues | 0 | 52 | September 26, 2026 | |
| [Regression] New tvOS app freezes permanently on DVR recordings (AAC_LATM audio) | 2 | 52 | September 30, 2026 | |
| TestFlight Apple TV build 2025.5.0 | 5 | 435 | February 7, 2025 | |
| Live TV is broken with latest update | 6 | 445 | May 19, 2025 | |
| Plex for Apple TV 8.8 Serious Bugs: Live & Playing Show Being Recorded Broken; also No Audio if AAQ | 0 | 123 | September 5, 2022 |