Associate movie not found

I noticed adding two films to my library that I can’t find the metadata nothing finds the file and renamed correctly.

I think it’s a Plex problem then.
why did I try to correct a film already uploaded a few days ago and even that doesn’t find me anymore is there any problem with plex?

because he can’t find anything anymore, I hope plex will solve it soon.
I have associated hundreds of films so I don’t think I’m wrong.

let me know if anyone is having the same problem please, or maybe plex is already taking care of this and i don’t know.

thanks a greeting from Italy.

Nobody can help me?
I can no longer associate any film is it a plex problem?

Even if I tried to associate an already associated film, it doesn’t find me anything.

Any film that I try to look for always tells me
No association found.

I tried all the agents on plex but nothing.
I wanted to know if it was a plex problem and they are solving or is mine the problem ??
if it were so strange that the problem would cause me because I have associated hundreds of films without problems, and for a few days that I can no longer associate

look at or attach your server logs here after adding something or fixing match on something

I no longer remember where you see it. :sob: :scream:

but can this situation affect Remote Access for the metadata situation that no longer enters me?

In the troubleshooting section on the left. Third from the bottom. There is a button to download logs.

Found thanks
Plex Media Server Logs_2020-05-15_08-07-17.zip (3.8 MB)

guys did not understand the problem?
I just can’t associate anything it always tells me that it doesn’t find anything even if I put well-known films that it usually finds without problems.