Buffering

But why does it not happen every time that it takes longer than usual? And why does it not going on with all my movies?

There have been multiple reasons given to you multiple times in this topic. There is likely no answer that will cover every possible reason it could happen. It could be that your computer was doing multiple tasks at the time. It could be variations of available network speed at the time. Multiple things already mentioned could be happening at the same time, and other times only one thing, or nothing.

Or nothing? But do we agree that there are reasons for this and that there are no bugs?

I have closed Many programs as possible and deactiavatedso mange things as possible?

I’m saying when it works nothing might be going on.

But do we agree that there are reasons for this and that there are no bugs?

I would think there could be many reasons for it. Nothing you have said in this topic makes me think there is a specific bug you are running into.

Okay. So it’s just the way it should be or what? All the things? Is that just how plex is made?

Sometimes things buffer. There can be a million reasons for this because not all files are the same even if they are the same resolution. I have no idea where you got your files or if you made them yourself. I have no idea what your network is like or where you are playing those files from.

Plenty of folks use Plex and their files never buffer.

You keep asking the same questions over and over which have already been answered. You keep making new accounts and never seem to want to listen to anyone.

If Plex does not work for you that is fine. Try something else.

I Play my videos from my Apple tv. And i have downloadet all these videos Illegal. It’s only a little from the start that they buffer. Otherwise, they do not. That is, when the film should start. that is, just before the movies start. And you know I had a lot of problems with plex in the past. They’re gone now because I deleted my account and created a new one. There was an obvious error in the other account. And back to that with the wolverine and the return of xander cage is that if it does not happen with the xander cage, then it happens with the wolverine. Why is this happening? It always happen with X-Men origins.

We have already told you many reasons it could be happening.

But this is not an bug/issue or what?

He is. but I am not really concerned about that.

@benjaminnoti590 As far as I can tell based on very minor bit of information you have provided it sounds like you either have some bad files, slow hard drives, or the files are too high of a bit rate for your system to handle.

Why do you Said about that beer? Why? Stop it. I do not have bad external hard drives. And these are not bad files. But we agree that there are no mistakes?

I mean bugs

Why did you Said that?

Maybe stop downloading illegal films… Sounds like your issues are crappy files, bad hardware, and operator error to me. Might be time to realize that Plex might not be within your skillset.

Or what?

I shall have plex.

There no bad harddware. I buyed my computer for two years ago. But do we agree that there are no bugs or bug with the films or Plex. Its working with all the other movies I have.