Buffering

I already told you the things it might be, but you keep completely ignoring anything anyone says. I can’t keep repeating myself

Okay. But do we agree that there is no mistake or a mistake or something? My hardware is not bad. Neither are my external hard drives.

If you think there is nothing wrong with your hardware or network then I will guess that the file is likely bad.

I am not agreeing about anything because I don’t understand anything you are saying. and you refuse to listen to anyone.

Nothing is wrong with my network because it works with all other movies. The strange thing is that when it does not happen with the Wolverine, then it happens with the Xander Cage movie, and if not with them, then with one more. If it is not the files, then can it not be the other reasons you said? And nothing is wrong with my hardware. Can there be a bug with the files?

At least if I close all other programs I can skip to chapters without any problems on a file called X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Could there be an error in one’s plex server and an error in one’s plex account?

I had just created a new server on my Plex account a few days ago. Then I made the film libraries today, but some of the films that were in one library, the same ones also came over in the other library. Why did it happen? Was there an error with the library?