Find incorrect matches in very large library

other-dev

I have a very large Library with more than 1500 titles in it. I have recently move the storage location and this has caused the scanner to rescan everything and unfortunately it does not always match correctly.

is there a way that a query could be pulled in which I get the
FileName and Path
The matched Title

? This would be not perfect but still better than going through each and every file manually. Other suggestions welcome!

Webtools will extract the info you are looking for
https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/254248

Super Many thanks !

Actually, nope....

WebTools will catch medias not match, but op has a mismatch, or?

For generation of lists from a Library, use ExportTools
Link to both in my signature

There are two tools that Plex desperately needs built-in.

1. Find something Plex mismatched comparing matched titles to filenames

This is usually ones that don't have a score of 100 for a perfect match so it just picks the first random thing it finds.

1. Show files/folders it skipped, along with the reason

The physical files/folders never matches what Plex has counted/shown and there is no way to know what it skipped and why easily.

I can personally compare the database entries to the files/folders to find differences and stuff that is missing, but it would be nice if these features were built-in with a click if a button. Or take a step back and stop matching stuff that isn't a perfect match and notify you of a list of files and folders it skipped or are not part of the library after a scan, so it doesn't necessarily have to be a tool, per se.

Hi

tried the export tools but it crashes when I use Level 5 which I believe is the one I need. So did not really do the job. Also would be super Cool if I could select the columns exported. For example in my case FileName and Title...

Any suggestions would be welcome!

Export tools support is handled in it own thread