How to reconnect to Plex server NVIDIA Shield

Server Version#: Latest (d/l and installed yesterday)
Player Version#: Latest (d/l and installed yesterday)
<If providing server logs please do NOT turn on verbose logging, only debug logging should be enabled>

I had a Plex server set up on an NVIDIA Shield, which I disconnected when I bought a new computer and an Apple TV device. Now, I’ve added a new Denon AVR and want to reconnect my Shield and the external HDD that contains all my content. However, despite reconnecting it all and reinstalling Plex, I have no idea how to connect back to that specific server. I have a load of home movies and my entire music catalog on it and would hate to lose it all. I would greatly appreciated any help that can be offered as I’m not very knowledgeable about this. Then, any tips on how to avoid this in future.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.