i can see theres a new feature , the plex news but i dont see this anywhere ...

news

can someone help me how to activate this plex news thing
thx

which app are you using.

iPhone: Top right hand side, three horozontial lines, click, scroll all the way to the bottom where it says "News"

Roku: Left hand side, scroll down through your libraries and it's near the bottom.

That's all I use, I don't believe it's avaiable through "Plex Web", I tried the other day so I could stream it to my home audio system (like the way I stream music from Plex to the entire house). But, I sadly didn't see the news option so I had to turn the tv on, but I love Plex news, I don't understand all the pushback people have for it...just don't look for it, it's not like it starts up when you open a client. God bless you Plex developers, keep up the great work!!

iPhone: Top right hand side, three horozontial lines, click, scroll all the way to the bottom where it says "News"

Roku: Left hand side, scroll down through your libraries and it's near the bottom.

That's all I use, I don't believe it's avaiable through "Plex Web", I tried the other day so I could stream it to my home audio system (like the way I stream music from Plex to the entire house). But, I sadly didn't see the news option so I had to turn the tv on, but I love Plex news, I don't understand all the pushback people have for it...just don't look for it, it's not like it starts up when you open a client. God bless you Plex developers, keep up the great work!!

I'm really curious why they didn't include it in the web player. Since I can't upgrade my server past 1.3.x I'm stuck using the web app... and I guess I just don't get to use this feature even though it has nothing to do with my PMS. Are there plans for this, or am I even more left in the dust of forced obsolescence?