iOS Siri Issues in PlexAmp - CarPlay?

Hey Plex Team!

I keep thinking my issue will be resolved with the next update, but clearly I am a rare case. I have a 2021 Toyota Highlander with CarPlay (works swimmingly, yay collaboration!), however when I say, “Hey Siri, play [specific song]”, I run into Siri replying "Uhh…something went wrong after an intense waiting period. Not sure if this is related to a query timeout between my iPhone (13 mini)'s PlexAmp app or my Plex server (Synology NAS).

On a side note, if I download music from within the PlexAmp iOS app and have Siri try to play them, it queries the server to stream them, not retrieving locally downloaded files. Sometimes (rarely), the Siri, and even CarPlay integration work. The only time I have consistent success is manually selecting CarPlay → Downloads, and choosing content from there.

Hope this helps!

Best,

The logs would indicate more data about what it’s running into, could be it’s taking too long.

We’ve improved matching of downloads with Siri in the next release, but it does not (yet, at least) search offline tracks.

Thank you, Elan! What is the best way to generate iOS & server-side logs? Where would you like them sent?

Best,

Andrew

settings > advanced > debugging, just upload here for context.

Plexamp-Logs-2023-04-26-1.zip (477.2 KB)

Plexamp-Logs-2023-04-30-1.zip (974.6 KB)
Yo…same issues with siri at home, on same local network as Plex Server. Hope the updated logs help! I was streaming all day. Thank you, Andrew