I’ve recently been trying to migrate over to IPv6 for some clients. Specifically, RasPlex. When I enable only IPv6 I cant connect to any of my media servers.
Please fix this plex. We need full IPv6 support. The IPv4 network here is in shambles…
I’ve recently been trying to migrate over to IPv6 for some clients. Specifically, RasPlex. When I enable only IPv6 I cant connect to any of my media servers.
Please fix this plex. We need full IPv6 support. The IPv4 network here is in shambles…
I have got the same problem. I have a ipv6 only provider. And I cannot access the plex server over the plex app.
Same problem here! I’m able to access the server via the browser using a AAAA record, but none of the Apps (iOS, Fire TV) does work. My provider only offers me IPv6.
Same here, although the custom url is added in server settings, I only get relay connections in the app while getting a regular connection through the browser.
Must agree it would be nice to see Plex sort out the ipv6 offerings they have or may have to look at other options